Monday, March 06, 2017

tax refund

  • stop getting a tax refund --- don't have too much withheld from each paycheck and later to fill out ur tax returns
  • change ur withholding so less money is subtracted from ur paycheck
  • contact ur HR on ur W-4 form; the more exemptions u claim, the less money will be withheld from each paycheck
  • the less money is withheld, the more u will have to pay ur bills on time each month

No comments: