Clark, M. S., & Finkel, E. J. (2005). Willingness to express emotion: The impact of relationship type, communal orientation, and their interaction. Personal Relationships, 12(2), 169-180.
1. It bothers me when other people neglect my needs.
2. When making a decision, I take other people's needs and feelings into account.
3. I'm not especially sensitive to other people's feelings.
4. I don't consider myself to be a particularly helpful person.
5. I believe people should go out of their way to be helpful.
6. I don't especially enjoy giving others aid.
7. I expect people I know to be responsive to my needs and feelings.
8. I often go out of my way to help another person.
9. I believe it's best not to get involved taking care of other people's personal needs.
10.I'm not the sort of person who often comes to the aid of others.
11.When I have a need, I turn to others I know for help.
12.When people get emotionally upset, I tend to avoid them.
13.People should keep their troubles to themselves.
14.When I have a need that others ignore, I'm hurt.